Here are ten things you don’t want your doctor to say:
- “Sorry if I seem distracted. I had another malpractice suited filed against me this morning.”
- “That last round of Jagerbombs last night probably wasn’t a good idea.”
- “If Walgreens can’t fill this prescription, send me a text. I’ve got a guy.”
- “I’m really glad ‘House’ is on TBS every weeknight now. I learn SO MUCH from that show.”
- “Until that cyst of yours is bigger than a softball, it’s really nothing to worry about.
- “You know. I’m not really sure what’s wrong with you. Have you tried drinking some herbal tea?”
- “As long as you keep the smoking to a pack or even a pack-and-a-half a day, you’ll be fine.”
- “Huh. I’ve never seen THAT before.”
- “I went to school in Panama. I did pretty well considering I don’t speak Spanish.”
- “You should move to Colorado. Did you know pot is legal there now?”
Got a flu shot on Tuesday, and took my son to the doctor yesterday for the same and a standard blood test. I’ve been annoyed with Anthem Blue Cross because I can’t get through to cancel my individual health care plan. Major customer service issues. Blech.