Last year we took to the air in a dirigible. This year, we stayed two-dimensional and caught the sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge, with stops at Treasure Island, Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, and Angel Island.
Notes on a few pictures:
- The deteroriating pier was used for loading WWII naval ship munitions
- Caught the moon peaking over Berkeley as the sun set next to the Golden Gate
- The big white boat was once owned by Harry S. Truman and Elvis.
- You’ll see the airship in the last few photos – the same one we took a year ago. :–)
- I tried Pliny the Elder IPA for the first time, compliments to Scot M Yum, yum. I’m in love.
- Food supplied by Kristin the Executive Chef. We were certainly well fed.
Thanks to Mike & Jason for organizing. Great to have the whole team together. And no, we did not discuss the housing market for even one moment during the lovely three hours.